Our Workshops - supplementing more traditional forms of education
Only so much can be accomplished during a 9am - 3pm school day. We pick up where more traditional forms of education leave off.
Our play-based workshops, designed for primary school aged children, are unique. We work with the children to develop topics and ideas that are important to them, as well as using our own experience and expertise to decide what is useful for them to explore. Our workshops are unique, mindful, thought provoking & fun.
Our first set of workshops which ran in Term 4 2014 covered the following topics:
- UNDERSTANDING AND RESPONDING TO BULLYING
- OUR VISION FOR THE FUTURE
- OUR LEGACY FOR THE WORLD
- IDENTIFYING & REFRAMING NEGATIVE THOUGHTS
- FOSTERING A GROWTH MINDSET
We used role plays, videos, brainstorming, relaxation techniques, props, drawing, magazine cut-outs, and many other avenues to explore these concepts.
Each set of workshops will be a little bit different, as the kids, their interests, ideas and passions will help determine what is covered. But we will always cover similar concepts to those listed above.
On our Facebook page we include a summary each week of what was covered in the workshop, as well as photos, so parents/guardians can see their little inspired kids at work!
This workshop is suitable for children aged 6-11.
What & why:
These sessions will be play-based workshops that will run for 50 minutes each. The aim of these workshops is to (in a fun way) give children the opportunity to learn the tools they need:
- to control their emotions
- to find their inner selves
- to develop self-acceptance and self-reliance
- to practice positive thinking and mindfulness
- Tools that will help them to lead happy and successful lives.
- Life is full of ups and downs but our sense of self worth, our mindsets and our ability to ‘think outside the box’ will help us adapt and thrive. This is what we hope to show your child/ren!
Various options: please see enrolment form on enrolment tab for latest options
Various options: please see enrolment form on enrolment tab for latest options.
Only $250 per child for the whole term! Sibling discounts are also available.
Click on the ENROL tab to get your enrolment form today!
Please let us know if you have any queries. Email is always the best way to contact us.
You can also check out our Facebook Page for more info :www.facebook.com/InspiredKidsAustralia.
'Let’s get excited, to be Inspired'
Each term two children are crowned the 'Most Inspired Kid' of the term. Perhaps your child could be the next 'Most Inspired Kid'?
('creative lightbulb with family drawing on it' by KROMKRATHOG) ('children on the horizon' by Vlado)